In Prahova one can explore the surroundings on horseback, walking the trails on the plains or galloping on the field, in the forest, on the Voievozilor roads, on the hills, reaching mountain tops such as Baiului peak.
The main areas where there are currently riding tours are
- Voievozilor Road,
- Forest Gorgota-Potigrafu,
- Prahova Valley with the following checkpoints: Campina, Breaza, Comarnic, Posada, Sinaia, Azuga, Baiului ridge,
- Doftana Valley.
Depending on which area you want to explore one can set with the horeseback riding center an exact route.
Some recommended routes are:
- Comarnic - Cota 1000 -return Posada (6 hours);
- Comarnic - Secăria - Creasta Baiul - Azuga (6 hours);
- Comarnic – Secăria - Valea Doftanei (3 hours);
- Comarnic – Posada – Sinaia - return Baiului (5 hours);
- Comarnic – Posada - Cota 1000 - return Breaza - Gura Beliei (5 hours).