The present church of the Monastery Cheia with the patronage of Trinity and Assumption of the Virgin is raised in 1835 by two hieromonks born in Transylvania - Damaschin and lustin on the land donated by vel-vornicul (one of the most important members of the state until the XXth century) Mihail Ghica. The church was consecrated on 20 July 1839 by the Bishop Chesarie of Buzau. The fresco belongs to the painter Naum Zugravul. The paraklesis dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin was founded between 1924 and 1927 by the abbot of the time, Grigorie Georgescu.
Address: com. Maneciu
Phone number: 0724545432, 0244294135