Village situated in the hilly area Dealu Mare, here can be found a series of stone crosses a few hundred years old.
The oldest monument is the stone cross in the churchyard Ceptura de Jos, built in 1692. Besides this monument, two other crosses are declared historical monuments : the limestone Cross from the village Ceptura de sus, raised in the XVIIIth century and the one in the south-west of the village Ceptura de Jos, built in 1834. In Ceptura de Jos the church that is dedicated to "Entering the church" has a history worthy of attention. It was originally a monastery for the "St. Trinity ", built before 1656 by Preda, the son of Buzinca. In the patrimony of the church, exists a Bible in Latin, printed in Leipzig in 1697 (3018 pages, paper, linked in parchment).